What do I do if I have a domestic partner?

Registered domestic partners are eligible for the University Delta dental insurance as well as Tuition Waiver/Assistance. You must register your domestic partner by signing an affidavit of domestic partnership. In order to do so, please stop by College Hall, Room 114 or e-mail benefits@gallaudet.edu.