Board of Associates
The Board of Associates (BOA) was launched in 1991 to build relationships with business and philanthropic leaders. The members help the University develop a high-quality network of employers and benefactors who, through their support, ensure the future success of Gallaudet and of individual students.
In addition to making business introductions, board members may also lecture in a class once a year and act as advocates to promote the University. There have been many exciting results from their work, including new internships and job possibilities for our students and increased private support.
Board of Associates Members
- Kenneth Bertaccini (Ponte Vedra Beach, FL)
Senior Vice President (Retired)
- Vinton G. Cerf (Herndon, VA)
Vice President and Chief Internet Evangelist
- Sue Decker (Ontario, Canada)
Canadian Administrator of VRS (CAV), Inc.
- Michael Ellis (Denver, CO)
- Patrick Hicks (Las Vegas, NV)
- Thomas Kearney (Chicago, IL)
Partner and Chief Financial Officer, Moran and Company
Senior Vice President, RMK Management Company
- Vaibhav Kothari (New Delhi, India)
Bhilwara-Jaipur Tolls Road Pvt Ltd.
- Scott Kragie (Washington, DC)
Squire, Sanders & Dempsey, LLP
- Paul Pascal (Washington, DC)
Pascal & Weiss
- Donna L. Sorkin (McLean, VA)
American Cochlear Implant (ACI) Alliance
- Matthew Steward, M.D., Ph.D. (Baltimore, MD)
Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology
Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Bennett Coyne Stichman (Washington, DC)
Marshall B. Coyne Foundation
- Bob Westermann (Seattle, WA)
One Eighty International
- Roberto Wirth (Rome, Italy)
President and Managing Director
Hotel Hassler Roma