Throughout the academic year, Office of Academic Quality offers professional development opportunities related to assessment.
Institutional Assessment Day
January 11, 2017
"Providing Effective Feedback"
- Effective Feedback Intro PPT
- Constructive Feedback PPT
- Providing Video Feedback
August 18, 2016
"Why and How do I Assess ASL?"
January 12, 2016
"Analyze, Synthesize, and Criticize, oh my!: Check out our critical thinking toolkit!" Part II
August 18, 2015
"Analyze, Synthesize, and Criticize, oh my!: Check out our critical thinking toolkit!"
- "Analyze, Synthesize, and Criticize": Presentation
- Mental Modeler: http://www.mentalmodeler.org
- Eco Modeler: http://ecomodeler.org
- Case Studies and Critical Thinking
- Evaluating the Use of Complex Mapping
- Concept Maps
- Case Study on Parrots
- A Conceptual Representation
- Mental Modeler
August 19, 2014
"Program-Level Alumni Survey Data"
You will need Adobe Reader to view these PDF documents. Adobe Acrobat reader is free software that can be downloaded from the Adobe Reader website.