To learn more about research participation, visit the page "About Research Participation" created by the Office for Human Research Protections

Report a Violation or Adverse Reaction:
If you would like to report a violation or adverse reaction about any Gallaudet University IRB approved research study, then please email us at via email, you may also set up a meeting to talk to us in person.

Give Us Feedback About a Study you Participated In:
If you have any feedback on a study you participated in, then please let us know. We always enjoy hearing the experiences of study participants. Please send your feedback to