Looking for educational and cultural events? Gallaudet brings international and national speakers and performers to campus. And the calendar is full of multicultural activities, celebrations and workshops.
Want to attend Bible study or a social justice event? The Office of Campus Ministries organizes activities for all faiths.
Just want to relax? Enjoy group activities planned in the residence halls. Head to the Java Corner, Marketplace or Rathskellar with friends. Or watch the latest Hollywood releases on Friday and Saturday Movie Nights.
Don't miss these annual Gallaudet events!
- Halloween Week - Join your fellow students for a variety of Halloween events and competitions.
- Thanksgiving Trip - Join the ride to Amish farms in Pennsylvania to celebrate the holiday and local culture.
- Holiday Bazaar - In December, you can purchase jewelry, clothing, food and other gifts for yourself or your loved ones.
- Breakfast Madness - On Study Day of each semester, enjoy breakfast at the Student Academic Center. Tutors provided.
- Valentine's Day - Compatible enough? Find out in February after you fill out a simple survey that will help you find your match!
- Women's Awareness Month - This is the time of year when all of our lady Bison gather together to show the community how women make a difference.
- Men's Awareness Week - This is the guys' turn to show their pride and prove what they are made of.
- Senior Week - At the end of the year, we honor our graduating seniors with a memorable week before they leave Gallaudet University.