Skip to main content

Student Records

Requesting Student Records

Need a copy of your transcript? Alumni who need to receive a copy of official student records may do so by filling out

and submitting the  Authorization for Release of Student Records (Español):

Return by fax, mail, or e-mail; or to request assistance:

Coordinator of School Operations: Ursula Schultz

 (202) 559-5775 (VP/VRS)
Fax: 202-651-5109  


Model Secondary School for the Deaf  
800 Florida Avenue, NE  
Washington, DC 20002-3695

Only current and former students and their parents/legal guardians are authorized to make requests.

All records are kept confidential in accordance with applicable privacy laws.