Skip to main content

Forms in Student Life

If you are a parent or guardian and have children staying in the residence halls, you can download weekend-related forms here:

Completed forms should be faxed to the Student Life Office at (202) 651-5403 or to the front office at (202) 651-5109. The Student Life Office can be contacted at 202-250-2167 (VP/Voice) with any questions or concerns.