How to Apply for Note Taking Services
- You must first be accepted by OSWD and eligible for accommodation services (see "Process to Register and Establish Eligibility").
- Meet with your coordinator to determine appropriate accommodations.
- If you qualify for a note taker, you must complete a request form prior to the 5th week of classes (see "OSWD Forms").
- Request form must be signed by your coordinator.
- If a note taker cannot be identified, your instructors will be asked to try recruiting a student from your class to work as a note taker.
- If this is not successful, your instructor will then be asked to provide you with lecture notes, power-point slides, and other materials.