If you would like more information about the responsibilities of postsecondary schools to students with disabilities, read the OCR brochures Auxiliary Aids and Services for Postsecondary Students with Disabilities: Higher Education's Obligations Under Section 504 and Title II of the ADA and Students with Disabilities Preparing for Postsecondary Education: Know Your Rights and Responsibilities. You may obtain copies of these brochures by contacting us at the address and phone numbers below or on the Department's website at: <http://www.ed.gov/ocr/publications.html#Section504>. To receive more information about the civil rights of students with disabilities in education institutions, please contact OCR at:

Customer Service Team
Office for Civil Rights
U.S. Department of Education
Washington, DC 20202-1100
Phone: 1-800-421-3481
TTY: 1-877-521-2172
E-mail: <ocr@ed.gov>
Web address: <http://www.ed.gov/ocr>

This publication is in the public domain. Authorization to reproduce it in whole or in part is granted. The publication's citation should be: U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights, Transition of Students With Disabilities to Postsecondary Education: A Guide for High School Educators, Washington, D.C., 20011.

To order copies of this publication:

Write to: ED Pubs Education Publications Center, U.S. Department of Education,
P.O. Box 22207, Alexandria, VA 22304.

Or fax your order to: 703-605-6794.

Or e-mail your request to: <edpubs@inet.ed.gov>.

Or call in your request toll-free: 1-877-433-7827 (1-877-4-ED-PUBS). Those who use a telecommunications device for the deaf (TDD) or a teletypewriter (TTY), should call 1-877-576-7734. If 877 service is not yet available in your area, call 1-800-872-5327 (1-800-USA-LEARN).

Or order online at <http://edpubs.gov>.

This publication is also available on the Department's website at <http://www.ed.gov/ocr/transitionguide.html>. Any updates to this publication will be available on this website.

On request, this publication can be made available in alternate formats, such as Braille, large print or computer diskette. For more information, contact the Department's Alternate Format Center at 202-260-0852 or 202-260-0818. If you use a TDD, call 1-800-877-8339.