Recognizing your support
Alumni, parents, and friends who commit to various levels of support receive recognition for their generosity in several ways, such as inclusion in the University's annual Honor Roll of Donors.
Levels of recognition:
- The President's Circle recognizes individuals who give $1,000 or more each year. These individuals receive certificates and pins they can wear throughout the year that correspond with their giving level, as shown below:
- Diamond Level: Donors who gave $5,000 or more in the last calendar year.
- Gold Plus Level: Donors who gave $2,500-$4,999 in the last calendar year.
- Gold Level: Donors who gave $1,000-$2,499 in the last calendar year.
- The Amos Kendall Society recognizes individuals who gave $500 to $999 in the last calendar year..
- The Laurent Clerc Society recognizes individuals who gave $50 to $499 in the last calendar year.
- The Abraham Lincoln Legacy Society was established to recognize people who made the University a beneficiary through their will, charitable trust or gift annuity, retirement plan, or life insurance. It also recognizes donors who during their lifetimes have created a permanent named fund called an endowment.
- The Buff & Blue Loyalty Club acknowledges faithful donors who have made gifts to the University each year for the past 10 years or more.