The foundation relations team within Gallaudet University’s Office of Development is fully committed to assisting faculty and staff members seeking private funding from foundations and corporations. We are dedicated to fostering relationships with foundations which reflect and support our University’s priorities. We bring funding opportunities to the attention of our University community and respond to requests for assistance from administrators, faculty, and staff members. These partnerships fulfill the foundation’s mission and advance Gallaudet’s as well.
Looking for support from the foundations relations team in making a funding request for your project? Please complete our Support Request Form. Once we have received and reviewed your form, we will contact you regarding next steps. We can be reached at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Ideas related to research, outreach, or programs are suitable for grantseeking; we encourage you to come chat with us about your brilliant ideas!
- Research prospects
- Write and develop proposals (you are the content expert; we help strengthen your case)
- Provide copyediting and content feedback on drafts letters of intent or proposals
- Plan, evaluate and develop projects
- Connect you with other people who can provide resources, on or off campus
- Serve as a liaison between you and the foundation
- Educate on the grantmaking process at Gallaudet University
Our office does not:
- Take over your proposed project
- Leave you out of the process
Note: Please contact our office before soliciting any foundation for fundraising purposes. The University has active relationships with many of these entities and would like to continue coordinating them carefully.
Important Note: Before we move forward with seeking support and fostering relationships for your faculty project, you must have secured the approval of your department chair, dean, and the provost.