General Information

If you have a special need and require accommodations, it is your responsibility to provide documentation from an authorized individual (medical professional, psychologist, etc.) indicating the accommodations (low vision interpreting, tactile interpreting, visual aids, mobility orientation etc,) that you need while here at Gallaudet University. Neither the Office of Students with Disabilities (OSWD) nor the Department of Public Safety (DPS) can provide services without this documentation. In order to facilitate a seamless delivery of accommodations and services, we ask that documentation of special needs be submitted to OSWD prior to your arrival on campus. The application can be found online under "Forms."

About Gallaudet
Campus Photos
Clerc Center
Contact Us
Employment Opportunities
Fast Facts
Make an Online Gift
Maps & Directions
Media Inquiries
University Communications
Visitors Center
English Language Institute
Financial Aid
Graduate Admissions
Graduate Orientation
International Admissions
Professional Studies
Test Center
Undergraduate Admissions
Academics & Research
Archives/Deaf Collections
Career Center
Catalog & Course Info
General Studies
Graduate Programs
Honors Program
Office of Academic Quality
Professional Studies
Registrar's Office
Research Support and International Affairs
Undergraduate Majors
Campus Life
Bison Shop (bookstore)
Campus Activities
Food Services
Public Safety
Residence Life and Housing
Washington, D.C.
Tools & Resources
Campus Directory
Daily Digest
Help Desk
Gallaudet Alert-subscribe
GU Press
Kellogg Conference Hotel
Maps & Directions
People @ Gallaudet
Shuttle Bus
Gallaudet University | 800 Florida Avenue NE, Washington, DC 20002
Copyright © 2016 Gallaudet University