Parents and families are crucial to our success.
Gallaudet University recognizes the important role our students’ parents and families play in their success as students and future leaders. We welcome your support in our efforts to combine exceptional academics with barrier-free communication access for deaf, hard of hearing and hearing students in our undergraduate, graduate and professional outreach programs.
Find helpful information by using the links to the left and the Useful Links at the bottom of this page.
- American Sign Language Immersion Program (JumpStart)
- Subscribe to Gallaudet Alert
- "Treats from Home" Service
Emergency Contact Information
Department of Public Safety (DPS)
(202) 651-5444 (TTY)
(202) 651-5555 (Voice/Videophone)
Office of the Provost
(202) 651-5085 (TTY/Voice)
(877) 822-0672 (TTY/Voice) Toll Free
(877) 822-0680 (TTY/Voice) Toll Free