Tips for Communication
- Be sure to identify a back-up person to serve as Floor Captain in case you are away from the office.
- Be sure to have a list of phone numbers for everyone on your contact list.
- Try to get to know your group of contact people; if possible, get to know their preferred mode of communication.
- Know the office locations of your contact people in case you need to notify anyone in person.
- Develop a group pager and/or email address listing of your contact people so that you can send one message.