There are Web resources that provide information about personal emergency kits, kits for people with disabilities, and emergency supplies for families and pets. Read about the different kinds of kits and make the one that will best fit your needs.
- American Red Cross (Disaster preparedness)
- National Association of the Deaf (Emergency communication systems)
- National Organization on Disability (Resources for people with disabilities)
- Federal Agency (Department of Homeland Security)
- A Guide to Citizen Preparedness (Federal Emergency Management Agency - FEMA)