All students who leave the university on academic probation or suspension or with disciplinary concerns must apply for readmission. Their cases will be taken before the Faculty-Student Affairs Committee to determine their eligibility to return to Gallaudet University.
If your suspension has conditions for readmission, you must write to the Judicial Affairs Office and submit documented evidence that you have met the requirements for readmission. You are strongly advised to do this well in advance of the deadlines for readmission.
Before beginning the application process, take a look at the information below as a guide to preparing and completing your readmission undergraduate application.
Feel free to contact the readmission specialist if you have any questions!
Before You Apply:
- All debts cleared before deadlines
- Write to the Judicial Affairs Office
When You Apply:
- Submit the Undergraduate Readmission Application Online (Disciplinary Suspension)
- Pay the non-refundable $50 application fee
After You are Admitted:
- Acceptance information
- Registered for classes
- Academic Calendar
- Set up your BISON account
- Check with your Academic Advisor to make sure your classes are registered