Returning students: Good Standing
All students who leave the university for more than one full semester must apply for readmission. In general, students who left Gallaudet University in good standing, both academically and behaviorally, will be readmitted.
Before beginning the application process, take a look at the information below as a guide to preparing and completing your readmission undergraduate application.
Feel free to contact the readmission specialist if you have any questions!
Before You Apply:
- All debts cleared before deadlines
When You Apply:
- Submit the Undergraduate Readmission Application Online (Good Standing)
- Pay the non-refundable $50 application fee
After You are Admitted:
- Acceptance information
- Registered for classes
- Academic Calendar
- Set up your BISON account
- Check with your Academic Advisor to make sure your classes are registered