Returning for Second Undergraduate Degree
Complete this Second Degree application if you earned a bachelor's degree from Gallaudet University and wish to pursue a second bachelor's degree.
Students who obtained a bachelor's degree at an institution other than Gallaudet University, and want a second degree, must apply through the Office of Admissions.
Before beginning the application process, take a look at the information below as a guide to preparing and completing your second degree undergraduate application.
Feel free to contact the readmission specialist if you have any questions!
Before You Apply:
- All debts cleared before deadlines
- Contact the Gallaudet department chairperson.
When You Apply:
- Submit the Undergraduate Application Online (Second Degree, First Degree from Gallaudet)
- Pay the non-refundable $50 application fee
- Submit a letter from the appropriate department chair granting permission to enroll in that major
After You are Admitted:
- Acceptance information
- Registered for classes
- Academic Calendar
- Set up your BISON account
- Check with your Academic Advisor to make sure your classes are registered