Gallaudet University accepts college-level credits from postsecondary schools (both US and International). You must have completed your secondary school education or GED, and have subsequently enrolled at a college or university as a degree-seeking student to be considered for transfer admission. This also applies to international students already enrolled as degree-seeking students at another university in the United States.

Transfer courses are not calculated in your Gallaudet Grade Point Average (GPA).

Official transcripts are required for transfer credits to be evaluated and accepted. If you wish to transfer credits from more than one school, you must submit an official transcript from each school attended.