Gallaudet University has enlisted the use of the Transfer Evaluation Systems (TES) on CollegeSource to create a database of course equivalencies from other institutions.
The Transfer Evaluation Systems database includes all courses that have been evaluated, and approved by respective departments at Gallaudet.
If there are specific courses not listed, please contact the Transfer Specialist for more information.
The database also includes course equivalencies for the following articulation agreements/memorandum of understanding with other institutions.
Gallaudet University has established a set of agreements with the following colleges and universities to expedite the transfer process for students striving to transfer to Gallaudet.
Articulation Agreements with:
- Austin Community College
- Kapi'olani Community College
- Ohlone College
- Southwest Collegiate Institute for the Deaf of Howard College
Memorandum of Understanding with:
- John A. Logan College
- Northern Essex Community College
- Southwest Collegiate Institute for the Deaf of Howard College, specifically:
- Bachelors of Art in Biology
- Bachelors of Science in Biology
- Bachelors of Art in Chemistry
- Bachelors of Science in Chemistry
Prospective students are encouraged to seek an evaluation by contacting the Transfer Credit Specialist at Transfer.Specialist@gallaudet.edu. All students must meet the admissions standards criteria regardless of the status of the transfer credit review results.