Deaf and Disability Organizations and Schools
Are you looking for deaf organizations or deaf schools? This website can help you find them!
- The page "International Deaf and Disability Organizations" lists international deaf organizations, international disability organizations, and organizations that promote the inclusion of people with disabilities in international development efforts in developing countries.
- The page "Local Deaf and Disability Organizations" can help you find national and local organizations and schools in more than 145 countries around the world.
- Find more deaf organizations and deaf schools! Follow the links offered in the page entitled "Links to More Lists of Organizations."
- If you wish, you also can download the full list of all deaf and disability organizations, schools, and informational resources in Word or PDF format from the front page of the World Deaf Information Resource Project website. International Relations will try, but cannot guarantee, to produce an updated version of this file on a periodic basis. The most up to date information will usually be at this website.
- We need your help in finding more deaf organizations, deaf schools, and other deaf-related informational resources. Read the page entitled "Submit More World Deaf Information Resources!" for more details.
Research Support and International Affairs (RSIA) cares about the quality of its work, including the quality of the information we provide. RSIA is trying our best to share information that is complete, accurate, and helpful to deaf individuals and deaf organizations around the world. However, please understand that we cannot endorse any organization or school. We also cannot fully guarantee the accuracy of the information in this website. Please read our full Disclaimer for more detail.
International Deaf and Disability Organizations
Local Deaf and Disability Organizations and Schools
Links to More Lists of Organizations
Submit More World Deaf Information Resources!
Front Page for the World Deaf Information Resource Center