Priority Research Grants Program Expression of Interest to Apply Form
Priority Research Grants Program Expression of Interest to Apply Form (Revised February 2016)
Gallaudet Faculty and Staff members who are interested in applying for a grant from the Priority Research Fund should initially send an Expression of Interest to Apply.
In one page describe the research study, including:
1. Project Title
2. Starting Date of the study and length of the study (1‐3 years)
3. List of the Principal Investigators & investigators, their department and campus addresses
4. Nature of the Study: Briefly describe the study's purpose and the significant of the study.
5. External Reviewers: Suggest several names, email addresses and mailing addresses of experts in the field who are qualified to review your proposal.
◦ Will you request course release and for which semester?
◦ Will you request for summer pay?
◦ Estimate the number of hiring student assistants?
Send the Expression of Interest by December 15 to email@example.com