As of September 1, 2020:
Currently, the Housing Application is closed until we know for sure we will be opening the residence halls for the students to reside in. We will continue to keep you informed by email and updating this page. Thank you and stay safe.
All students who reside on campus are required to have a completed and signed Housing Application on file.
NEW STUDENTS: You will need to get your Gallaudet e-mail username and password before you are able to view your Self-Service account in bison.gallaudet.edu.
To complete your Housing Application,
- Go to bison.gallaudet.edu
- Click on Campus Solutions and log in with your Gallaudet e-mail username and password
- Click on Classic Home
- Click on Self-Service
- Click on Residence Life
- Click on Housing Application
- Review the Terms of Occupancy
- Complete the form accordingly, and
- Click on "SAVE" when you are done and your Housing Application will be submitted
You will receive an auto-reply from email@example.com to confirm that your Housing Application was received. NOTE: Due to COVID-19, we will be in touch with you regarding your room assignment as soon as it has been determined that the residence halls will be open to the students.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or issues and Housing Operations will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.