Clerc Hall is an eight-story residence hall consisting mostly of six quads per floor. A quad is a suite of rooms that houses four people and contains two double rooms, a combined living and study room, and a bathroom. Each floor accommodates approximately 24 students. There are study and TV lounges on some floors. Each bedroom is equipped with a heating and air-conditioning unit, PVC flooring, Venetian blinds, beds, desks, chairs, wardrobe closets, and dressers. Each living and study room has a sofa and a coffee table. Clerc accommodates 173 residents.
- Erected: 1971
- Number of Floors: 8 plus Basement
- Capacity: 47 Suites and 4 Apartments
- Building History: The first co-ed residence hall on campus.
- Building Height: It is 113 feet and six inches tall.
- Square Footage: 58,495
- Date of Dedication: April 6, 1974
The room diagram of a typical room in Clerc Hall can be viewed here.
You will need Adobe Reader to view these PDF documents. Adobe Acrobat reader is free software that can be downloaded from the Adobe Reader website.