Room Lottery for Second-Year Graduate Students
Second year graduate students will have higher priority over first year graduate students (who are currently undergraduate students graduating in May 2019) when choosing rooms in the Graduate Community during the Room Lottery process.
Second year graduate students will be eligible to choose these options in the Graduate Community in Carlin Hall (6th, 7th and 8th floors):
- Groups of 4
- Groups of 2 (may obtain two singles in a suite)
- Single rooms in a suite (pending availability and according to number of points each person has)
IMPORTANT DATES FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS
- Complete the Course Registration, Housing Application, and Lottery Application online by Tuesday, April 23, 2019;
- You will receive an e-mail notification from the Housing Operations Manager if the application has been approved for your assigned day/time for Room Lottery on Thursday, April 25, 2019; and
- Room Lottery process will take place online via your BISON account on Saturday, April 27, 2019;
Students who have not participated in the Room Lottery process or missed the application deadline will be placed on the waiting list. The Housing Operations Manager reserves the right to assign students to vacant spaces.
Students who cancel the room assignment AFTER choosing their rooms will automatically be charged the $500.00 cancellation fee.