Special Housing Accommodations
We provide reasonable housing accommodations to students who have been approved by the Office for Students with Disabilities (OSWD). They can be placed in any residence hall that meets their accommodation needs based on availability. In addition, OSWD students' room rates will be based on the residence hall they are assigned to.
During the Room Lottery, students with OSWD approvals for single rooms or specific housing accommodations will have priority to choose their rooms before the room selection begins on Saturday, April 27, 2019.
If you already have housing accommodations on file with OSWD, then you can go ahead and complete the Housing Application and the Lottery Application online.
If you do not currently have housing accommodations on file with OSWD, please contact OSWD immediately at email@example.com to request and/or apply for housing accommodations in accordance to the required medical guidelines for housing accommodations. You must get approval from the Housing Accommodation Committee (HAC) by Friday, April 12, 2019 to be placed on the OSWD list during Room Lottery.
- If you are approved by OSWD, then you can go ahead follow the instructions below.
- If you are not approved by OSWD, then you can choose other Room Lottery Options available to you.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR OSWD STUDENTS
- Complete the Housing Application and Lottery Application online by Tuesday, April 23, 2019;
- You will receive an e-mail notification from the Housing Operations Manager if the application has been approved with your assigned day/time for Lottery on Wednesday, April 24, 2019; and
- Room Lottery process will take place by appointments.
Students who have not participated in the Room Lottery process or missed the application deadline will be placed on the waiting list. The Housing Operations Manager reserves the right to assign students to vacant spaces.
Students who cancel the room assignment AFTER choosing their rooms will automatically be charged the $500.00 cancellation fee.