Housing Application Process
IMPORTANT NOTE: You/your group must complete the Course Registration online prior to completing the Housing Application Form. The Housing Application Form must be completed before you can complete the Lottery Application Form. An email will be sent to you/your group with information on the Housing Contract and Terms of Occupancy and the Student Handbook.
Students who participate in the Room Lottery process must complete the Housing Application Form via Bison. Failure to complete this process by Sunday, April 22, 2018 will result in your inability to participate in the Room Lottery process and you will be placed on the Waiting List.
Below is a list of instructions to assist you with completing your Housing Application online:
- Log into your account at bison.gallaudet.edu
- Go to Self-Service
- Go to Residence Life
- Go to Housing Application
- Answer all application questions
- Review the terms of the Meal Plan, Housing Contract and Terms of Occupancy, and Student Handbook
- Click on "SAVE" when you are done! (NOTE: By clicking on "SAVE", you are agreeing to the terms of the Meal Plan, Housing Contract and Terms of Occupancy, and Student Handbook.)
- You are done! (NOTE: You still need to complete the Lottery Application Form.)
NOTE: You will receive an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that you completed the Housing Application.
Students who have not participated in the Room Lottery process or missed the application deadline will be placed on the waiting list. The Housing Operations Manager reserves the right to assign students to vacant spaces.
Students who cancel the room assignment AFTER choosing their rooms will automatically be charged the $500.00 cancellation fee.