Internet Access for Visitors
This page is mainly for visitors who do not have Gallaudet e-mail addresses and need access to join the Wi-Fi network on campus.
- To join the Wi-Fi network, click on BisonNet on the list of available networks or the easiest way is to point your browser to cnn.com and it will redirect you to the appropriate page for registration
- When prompted, follow the link for Guest Access which is under the login information
- Fill in the requested information; it may take a few moments to connect or switch your Wi-Fi off/on for faster update
- If there are any difficulties, contact the Help Desk
- Send an e-mail (with non-Gallaudet e-mail account) to email@example.com
- Call via videophone or phone
- Videophone - 202.250.2314
- Phone - 202.651.5044
- Note: Help Desk is open on Monday-Friday, 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.