Immunization requirements for students under the age of 26 require the following:
Polio Vaccine (required if you are under the age of 18)
(3) Hepatitis B Vaccines or documentation of completed series by a health care provider
(2) MMR Vaccines ( measles, mumps, rubella) 30 days apart
(2) Varicella Vaccines (chickenpox) 30 days apart or proof of having the disease from a health care provider
(1) Tetanus Diphtheria Pertussis Vaccine (Tdap) every 10 years
(1) Meningitis Vaccine every 5 years
Students that are 26 years of age and older are not required to submit proof of their immunization status. However, students that are 26 years and older are still required to submit pages 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 of the Student Health Service Health History Form to student health services.