The application for grants is comprised of the following documents:
- Cover sheet (MS Word or PDF)
- Budget Itemization form (MS Word or PDF 2nd page)
- The proposal – no more than 5 double-spaced pages
- Supporting documentation for the activity and expenses - attachments
- Complete the cover page and secure the signature of your department chair
- Include the amount you are requesting
- Briefly indicate the type activity and its location
Budget Itemization form
- Complete the budget page
- Itemize all anticipated costs for your activity
- Indicate the amount you are requesting
This is the heart of your application and it must contain the following sections in no more than 5 double-spaced pages.
- describe the purpose and need of the proposed activity;
- describe the proposed activity or activities that address the need;
- indicate the intended outcomes of the proposed activity or activities;
- The intended outcome statement should include a description of a simultaneous or follow-up effort related to the proposal activity that serves to positively impact Gallaudet’s strategic plan.
- describe the potential for lasting effect at Gallaudet beyond the funding period.
- Attach documents that evidence your role for the proposed activity
- Attach documents that evidence the costs associated with your proposed activity
The Committee encourages you to refer to the current Gallaudet Administration and Operations Manual travel guidelines before planning your travel. For international travel, applicants are responsible for obtaining all necessary institutional approvals.
You will need Adobe Reader to view these PDF documents. Adobe Acrobat reader is free software that can be downloaded from the Adobe Reader website.