The Committee will announce the call-for-proposals via e-mail a month before their due date. Funding may be provided only for proposed activities that occur between the dates specified in your email.
To apply, prepare your application:
- Download the two forms (cover page and budget itemization) that are a required part of your application packet.
- Write your proposal making sure it includes all relevant sections.
- Gather supporting documentation for your role and all the expenses you included in your budget itemization form.
- Use the checklist provided to ensure your application is complete.
To submit your application, save all of your documents as one PDF or MS Word doc file and email them to the chair of the committee by the date and time specified in the call-for-proposals email.
The committee is responsible for receiving and reviewing proposals submitted using the following criteria:
- Completeness of faculty professional development grant application;
- Presentation of the proposed activity (clarity, organization, readability);
- Alignment with and contribution to the priority areas and the strategic plan as established by the administration;
- Purpose and need of the proposed activity for faculty;
- Potential for lasting effect to the Gallaudet community beyond the funding period;
- Feasibility of the proposed activity, and
- Completeness of supporting documents.