Shuttle Bus Information
The Transportation Department must be notified in advance of any large group that may need access to the shuttle bus. University students, faculty, teachers, and staff have priority seating on shuttle buses at all times.
Other Important Information
- Assistance dogs are allowed on shuttle buses. No other pets allowed.
- Small children riding with adults must be seated.
- All wheelchairs must be secured by the driver.
- Passengers are not permitted to stand while the bus is in motion except on designated buses.
- Luggage must not block aisles or emergency exits and cannot occupy a seat otherwise available to a passenger.
- University students, faculty, teachers, and staff have priority seating privileges over non-University persons.
- The Transportation Department is not responsible for any personal items lost or stolen from the shuttle buses.
- Smoking, eating, or drinking is not permitted on shuttle buses.
Related Telephone Numbers
|Marc Trains||800-325-7245 (V)
|Metro Bus and Rail||202-637-7000 (V)
|Virginia Rail Express||703-497-7777 (V)