All international students enrolling in courses at Gallaudet will be required to submit payment in full prior to the start of the semester. This payment, including student's tuition, room, board, and additional fees, must be received by the university before the student is permitted to move into the dorm and begin attending courses. For any questions with this policy, contact Mr. Jeffrey Leach via email or phone at or (202) 250-2479 (VP).

For more details, please visit their website: Payment Policy for International Students

To find information on what financial resources Gallaudet offers, please visit Financial Resources

For information on how to wire money to the university to pay for your university costs: Wire Transfer Information

Information on F-1 Status and F-1 Transfer Form

If you are a current student at a college in the U.S. and you want to transfer to Gallaudet University, you will need to submit the following required documents:

  • Completed Request for F-1 Transfer Form
  • Copy of Acceptance Letter from Gallaudet University
  • Completed Certification of Finances Form
  • Proof of financial capability to pay

For a F-1 Transfer Information Form, please visit ISSS Forms.