Have you always wanted to complete your degree? The Online Degree Completion Program is perfect for you!
Online Degree Completion Program
Gallaudet University has made it possible for many aspiring adult learners to finish their college degree online while continuing with their daily lives. If you have earned 80 college credits toward a B.A. or B.S. degree here at Gallaudet or other institutions, you may apply to the Online Degree Completion Program. We currently offer two areas of study for this program; Deaf Studies and Psychology.
The application requirements for the ODCP are:
- Submit the online application.
- $50 application fee (waived if you submit by December 1st).
- An essay (the question can be found in the online application).
- A letter of recommendation from an former academic teacher.
- Request that your high school and college transcript(s) be sent to Gallaudet University.
- Audiogram (hearing applicants will be waived of this requirement).
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) after October 1 if applicable.
TRANSFER CREDIT EVALUATION
Please visit the Transfer Credits website for more information about transferring your credits to Gallaudet, course equivalencies, and more. If you wish to contact our Transfer Specialist, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLYING FOR FINANCIAL AID
The financial aid process is a separate process from applying for admission.
Complete the FAFSA as soon as possible after October 1. The priority filing date is June 1. Once we have your FAFSA on file, we will send you a Financial Aid award letter that provides detailed information about your eligible financial aid and your estimated remaining cost. You must complete the financial aid process even if you are also completing the Vocational Rehabilitation funding process. To see if you are eligible for VR, contact your state VR agency as early as your freshman year of high school. Online Degree Completion program applicants are not eligible for merit-based scholarships.