A world-class institute of changemakers in the deaf and signing community.
Since 1864, we have been investing in and creating resources for deaf and hard of hearing children, their families, and the professionals who work with them.
Over 50 degree programs, with online and continuing education for personal and professional development.
Innovating solutions to break down barriers, and using science to prove what does and doesn’t work.
We make it easy for you to apply and enter here.
Ready to take the next step toward a college education?
Make lasting memories and grow in ways you never thought possible.
Jesse SaundersDirector, Youth ProgramsEmail
Casey Johnson-PasquaSpecialist, Youth ProgramsEmail
Alison O'HaraSpecialist, Youth Programs OperationsEmail
1) For a copy of this year's Nationals Ranking Test cheat sheet, click here.
2) To get an idea of what a Ranking Test look like, click here for the 2020 National Academic Bowl Ranking Test. Note: This is the old format with 20-20 questions and 20 seconds in the Second Round.
3) For a copy of a handwriting sample form, click here.
4) For the link to the Ranking Test Confidentiality Agreement form, click here.
6) For the link to the ASL video for the Ranking Test Confidentiality Agreement form, click here.
7) For the link to the ASL video for the Ranking Test Procedures, click here.
You will need Adobe Reader to view these PDF documents. Adobe Acrobat reader is free software that can be downloaded from the Adobe Reader website.
Gallaudet University is a federally chartered private and premier university for the deaf and hard of hearing since 1864.
Copyright © 2021 Gallaudet University. All rights reserved.
800 Florida Avenue NE Washington, D.C. 20002
Spring 2021 – Dec 12Fall 2021 – May 15