· Name: Kayla Head
· Classification: Sophomore
· Majors/Minors: Communication Studies and English
· What do you like about Gallaudet University?
The atmosphere is inviting and the memories you will make here last forever.
· What do you like about Honors?
I love the fact that it motivates me to work harder and I like having the in-depth discussions with other Honors students who share my interests.
· Why did you choose Honors?
I chose Honors because I wanted the push that makes me work harder and challenge myself.
· What are your goals for after graduation? After graduating, I would like to pursue my Master's degree and work as a editor and writer.
· What are your hobbies? I enjoy reading and writing, being outside, spontaneous activities, and spending time with my friends and family.
· Do you have any advice for students who are new to Gallaudet? Don't freak out! The professors are happy to help you and there are many resources offered to ensure you do your best. Make the most of every minute here, and be involved.