Use of the Facilities
Archives Research Procedures
Archive material is original and rare. Due to the fragile nature of archival collections procedures are designed to preserve them.
- Food and drink are prohibited.
- Bags or other items are not allowed on research tables, please place them on the ground.
- Number 2 pencils are to be used. No pens.
- Gloves will be provided to handle photographs, documents, and rare books.
- Handle documents and photographs with care.
- Microfilm/fiche is preferred whenever possible.
- Photocopying, scanning, or other types of reproduction will be made by archival staff only.