RefWorks is a web-based bibliography and database manager. It lets you:
- create your own personal database of references
- create folders for multiple projects
- import references from databases or text files
- share your references with other RefWorks users
- format reference lists (bibliographies) in the style you need -- APA, MLA, etc.
- format in-text citations in the style you need
RefWorks provides many tutorials and help pages.
To create your own account, just click RefWorks.
If you are not sure which citation style to use, see this guide.