Importing information to Refworks from JSTOR
- Do your search in JSTOR.
- Select the references you want to export.
- If using Internet Explorer (IE), click on Export this Citation.
- If using Mozilla Firefox, click on the title of the article and then on Export this Citation.
- Click RefWorks.
- The export will open RefWorks if it is not already open and automatically import the references.
- Your records should appear in the Last Imported Folder.
* * * * * * * * * *
Prepared by Jane Rutherford
Instruction and Reference Librarian