ACT Testing Information
MSSD students in their junior and senior years are encouraged to take the ACT if they are considering college. The ACT is administered at MSSD.
- Students should register with the Assessment Coordinator at MSSD
- Students who do not have testing accommodations in their IEPs should register for Arranged Testing test dates
- Students who have testing accommodations in their IEPs, such as extended testing time, should register for Special Testing test dates
- Test fees: $39.50 for the ACT; $56.50 for the ACT Plus Writing
Students can practice for the ACT online.
To download a document with the 2015-2016 ACT test dates at MSSD and fees: ACT Dates (PDF)
Arranged Testing Dates
|Absolute Last Day to Register|
|29 October, Thursday||11 September, Friday||16 September, Wednesday|
|11 February, Thursday||17 December, Thursday||6 January, Wednesday|
|14 April, Thursday||25 February, Thursday||2 March, Wednesday|
|TBD September 2016||10 June, Friday||10 June, Friday|
Special Testing Dates
Only for students who have testing accommodations on their IEP.
|Late Registration |
(absolute last day)
|19 September, Saturday and 21 September, Monday||12 June, Friday||17 June, Friday|
|24 October, Saturday and 26 October, Monday||11 September, Friday||16 September, Wednesday|
|12 December, Saturday* and 17 December, Thursday*||30 October, Friday||4 November, Wednesday|
|JUNIOR ACT: 10 February, Wednesday||10 December, Thursday||N/A|
|13 February, Saturday and 15 February, Monday||17 December, Thursday||6 January, Wednesday|
|9 April, Saturday and 11 April, Monday||25 February, Thursday||2 March, Wednesday|
|13 June, Monday** and 14 June, Tuesday**||29 April, Thursday||4 May, Wednesday|
|17 September, Saturday*** and 19 September, Monday***||10 June, Friday||10 June, Friday|
The College Board SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) is not administered at MSSD. If you are interested in taking this test, please contact the Assessment Coordinator at MSSD to inquire about the registration process. The 2015-2016 test dates, fees, and registration information are available at www.collegeboard.com.
* This test session occurs the same week of MSSD midterm exams. Students must be in school on both test days. Families must adjust travel plans accordingly to accommodate this.
** Local students only.
*** Subject to change.