Applicants' Responsibilities and Follow-up Report
The Committee carefully reviews all proposals it receives. Because of the number of proposals received every round we regret that applications can be considered only if they are submitted by the deadline specified and if they contain all the required documents.
As an applicant, it is your responsibility to ensure your application:
- Contains all the sections and documents described in the criteria for grant application page;
- Follows the procedures for submission described in the submission and review process page;
- Requests funds for an activity within the time frame specified in the call-for proposals-email; and
- Is submitted by the given due date
As a grant recipient, it is your responsibility to:
2. 1. Complete the proposed activity with the approved timeframe.
a. In cases where circumstances change before grant funds are spent and a grantee will not be able to fulfill significant proposal-related commitments, the grantee must inform the Faculty Development Committee (in consultation with the affected department chair or designated representative). This allows the funds to be used for the following funding period.
2. Requests for reimbursement must occur within 30 calendar days after completion of the trip or 10 days before the end of the fiscal year--whichever is earlier. Questions about the reimbursement process can be emailed to Linda Lancaster, Admin Assistant, OAQ at Linda.Lancaster@gallaudet.edu
1 3. Submit a brief evaluation report of their activities following completion. Reports must be submitted to the Faculty Development Grant organization in Blackboard within 30 days of the completion of the activity.
3. a. Faculty should be advised that such report must be submitted before they may apply for future awards. In any event, all such reports must be submitted to the Faculty Development Committee chair by the deadline in their award e-mail. After that date, non-reporting awardees may not be considered for future funds for failure to meet their obligations.
5. b. The report must include the following information:
3. Faculty Development Grant Project Title
4. Briefly describe how you fulfilled the activity you were funded for
5. Briefly describe what you learned from your Faculty Development Project
6. Briefly describe how you have disseminated materials or information to benefit the Galladuet Community.
7. Briefly describe how your Faculty Development Activity relates to the Gallaudet University Strategic Plan and/or Mission
8. Include anything else that you would like members of the Faculty Development Committee to know.