Pool Hours and Location
Summer 2016 Pool Hours
May 9th to July 31st
Monday - Friday
7:00am to 8:00am
9:00am to 1:00pm
4:00pm to 8:00pm
Saturdays and Sundays
11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Please remember Pool Policy click here
Appropriate Swimwear Attire click here
How to get or renew pool membership
- NEW: Online Payment: Pay Here (please email name(s) and pass will be waiting for you in the pool area)
- Please MAKE payments to the cashiers office, College Hall basement. Use account number 1270-4573. Then bring proof of payment and pickup your pool pass to Field House, 144.
Non-Gallaudet Community Cost:
- NEW: Annual individual passes are $150 (from date of purchase)
- Annual family passes up to 5 people $425
- Per semester individual passes $125
- Per semester family pool passes up to 5 people $350
- Daily passes ages 10/over, $15.00, ages 9/under $10.00
Gallaudet University Community Cost:
- NEW: Annual individual pool passes $100 (from date of purchase)
- Annual family passes up to 5 people $375
- Full-time students have access at no charge, but must show current semester ID.
- Per semester faculty, staff and part-time students $75.00
- Per semester family pool passes up to 5 people $275, including self.
- Daily passes ages 10/over, $15.00, ages 9/under, $10.00
SAFETY NOTE: When there is NO lifeguard on duty, you are not allowed to swim. This is for your own safety. Appreciate your cooperation.
Concerns email: PER.Department@gallaudet.edu or call 202-651-5591