- M.A., Clinical Psychology, Gallaudet University
- B.A., Psychology, Baylor University
- Dissertation: Emotion Regulation and Effortful Control in Deaf Children as a Function of Parenting Behavior and Communication Quality
- Predissertation: Parent-Report Measures of Emotion Regulation and Communication Quality in Deaf Children: Psychometric Properties
Selected Publications and Presentations:
- Letteri, A. & Pick, L. (2016, February). Effortful control skills in deaf children with and without additional disabilities. Presented at the 43rd Annual Meeting of the International Neuropsychological Society, Denver, CO.
- Allen, T.E., Letteri, A., Choi, S. H., Dang, D., (in press). Early visual language exposure and emergent literacy in preschool deaf children: Findings from a national longitudinal study. American Annals of the Deaf.
- Letteri, A. & Pick, LH. (2015, May). Initial analysis of the psychometric properties of the Communication Quality Questionnaire for Deaf Children. Presented at the 27th Annual Convention of the Association for Psychological Science, New York, NY.
- Letteri, A.M. & Allen, T.E. (2015, May). Effortful control and visual attention in deaf children: Explorations from the early education longitudinal study. Presented at the Annual Conference of the Association of Psychological Science, New York, NY.
- Letteri, A.M. & Allen, T.E. (2014) One year follow-up of early communication experience and early language skill for deaf pre-schoolers in the VL2 Early Education Longitudinal Study. Poster session presented at the Annual Conference of the American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology, New York, NY.
Letteri, A.M., Day, L., & Reesman, J. (2013, May). Validation of the Children's Signed Paired Associates Test for deaf children. Poster session presented at the annual conference of the American Academy of Neuropsychology, Chicago, IL.
- Letteri, A.M., Crisologo, A. E., & Witkin, G.A. (2012, November). A comparison of expressive and receptive vocabulary skills in deaf children. Poster session presented at the annual conference of the National Academy of Neuropsychology, Nashville, TN.
- Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota (Internship)
- The Kennedy Krieger Institute at Johns Hopkins Hospital, Deaf Related Evaluation and More Clinic (Externship)
- Children's National Medical Center (Externship)
- Johns Hopkins Hospital (Externship)
- Gilbert Family Neurofibromatosis Institute (Externship)
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org