Nicholas M. Gala
- M.S., Applied Behavior Analysis, Florida Institute of Technology, 2012
- B.S., Neuroscience, University of Rochester, 2010
- B.A., Psychology and American Sign Language, University of Rochester, 2010
- Predissertation: Display Rules of the Deaf Culture: An Evaluation of Emotional Expression
Selected Publications and Presentations:
- Szymanski, C., Lutz, L., Shahan, C., & Gala, N. (2013, May). Critical Needs of Students Who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing: A Public Input Summary. Washington, DC: Gallaudet University, Laurent Clerc National Deaf Education Center.
- Gala, N., Malady, M., Fulmer, M., Pritchard, J. (2011, January). Striking a balance: A case study in data collection for the real world. Poster presented at the Association for Behavioral Analysis International Autism Conference, Washington, DC.
- Gala, N., Henderson, M., Pritchard, J. (2011, September). In class technicians: Decelerating food stealing. Poster session presented at the Florida Association for Behavior Analysis, Daytona, FL.
- Gallaudet University, Mental Health Center (Practicum)
- DC Superior Courts (Externship)
- Saint Elizabeths Hospital (Externship)
Contact Information: Nicholas.Gala@Gallaudet.edu