Not Returning to or Not Living in University Residence Halls

You must fill out a Housing Cancellation Form online if you do not plan to live on campus this fall.  Housing Cancellation Forms must be completed before Saturday, August 26, 2017.  Please note that if you secured a room/suite on campus via Room Lottery, then the $500 cancellation fee will automatically apply.

During the summer break, if you find that you are unable to return for the fall semester, due to various reasons (loss of VR support, academic suspension, etc.), then it is your responsibility to notify us at and complete the Housing Cancellation Form online.

To take advantage of a smooth check-out, please follow these tips here.

Questions? Please send an e-mail to