Front Desk Assistant Employment
The Front Desk Assistant (FDA) position is a part-time student paraprofessional position within the Office of Residence Life and Housing, a unit of Student Affairs and Academic Support. The Housing Operations Manager supervises the FDAs. They are responsible for performing a variety of front desk and clerical functions and providing quality customer service.
The minimum qualifications of a FDA are:
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate student registered part-time or full-time.
- Must possess experience in planning, participating as a team member, and have knowledge of campus resources.
- Must be in good standing with the University.
- Must have a Cumulative Semester Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.3 (for undergraduate students) and 3.0 (for graduate students) at time of application.
- If hired, must maintain a Cumulative and Semester Grade Point Averages (GPAs) of at least 2.3 (for undergraduate students) and 3.0 (for graduate students) each semester.
- Understands and work within the philosophy of student development held by the Office of Student Affairs at Gallaudet University.
JOB DESCRIPTION - To view the job description and compensation, please click here.
TO APPLY - To apply for this position, please click here.
APPLICATION TIMELINE - To view the application timeline, please click here.
For more information on the Front Desk Assistant program, contact Nikki Surber, Housing Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.