Alert: See University Status for more information

F-1 Transfer-Out

"Transfer-out" means that a current student is leaving Gallaudet University and intends to transfer to another university. In order to transfer to another university, the student must complete the following tasks and give the paperwork to International Student Services:

· Provide a copy of the acceptance letter from another university

·  Make sure that your Gallaudet outstanding balance is clear (that is, you do not owe any money to Gallaudet)

·  Provide a copy of the F-1 Transfer Form from another university

About Gallaudet
2014 Presidential Search
Campus Photos
Clerc Center
Contact Us
Employment Opportunities
Fast Facts
Make an Online Gift
Maps & Directions
Media Inquiries
University Communications
Visitors Center
English Language Institute
Financial Aid
Graduate Admissions
Graduate Orientation
International Admissions
Professional Studies
Test Center
Undergraduate Admissions
Academics & Research
Archives/Deaf Collections
Career Center
Catalog & Course Info
General Studies
Graduate Programs
Honors Program
Office of Academic Quality
Professional Studies
Registrar's Office
Research Support and International Affairs
Undergraduate Majors
Campus Life
Bison Shop (bookstore)
Campus Activities
Food Services
Public Safety
Residence Life and Housing
Washington, D.C.
Tools & Resources
Campus Directory
Daily Digest
Help Desk
Gallaudet Alert-subscribe
GU Press
Kellogg Conference Hotel
Maps & Directions
People @ Gallaudet
Shuttle Bus
Gallaudet University | 800 Florida Avenue NE, Washington, DC 20002
Copyright © 2014 Gallaudet University